with our six-point service approach, you can rest assured that the work will be done right and will not disrupt your other systems. how do we do this? simple - by following the six points below, we are able to stand behind our computer repairs and guarantee your satisfaction.
and, by doing the job right the first time, we save you both time and money. imagine having your problem fixed without having to schedule a call back or experience any downtime.it can happen.
- point 1 - we make sure the technician we send to you is right for you. what this means is that the technician we send is trained to handle your specific problem and as a result, is able to provide a prompt resolution.
- point 2 - we assign the same technician to you every time you call. this way your technician knows your system inside and out and is able to provide a faster, more effective solution to your problem.
- point 3 - we maintain detailed records about your computer system. this enables you, as well as the technician, to have an easily-accessible log of all system information and service history, which in turn helps to resolve computer problems more quickly and efficiently.
- point 4 - with our data loss protection guarantee, we ensure that proper precautions are taken in order to prevent the loss of your data. we backup all data - and then verify the backup - before beginning our work.
- point 5 - we explain everything we do (and let you test for that problem and any related systems to) make sure the problem is fixed before we leave. in fact, we won't leave until you're 100% satisfied that the problem has been resolved.
- point 6 - we stand by the quality of our work. with our "fix it or it's free" guarantee, if we can't fix your pc, you won't be charged for the service call.
tech support by phone: have a question but not sure you need a technician on-site?
contact us and a technician will follow-up to diagnose the problem, and if possible, walk you through the solution without an on-site visit.